Sadullaeva Umida Azimovna
Assistant of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology №2
Address: 100109, Tashkent. street Farobi 2,
Tel .: +998 71 150-7801, ext .: 100,
Fax: +998 71 150-7828,
E-mail: ubi firstname.lastname@example.org
• 1993-2000. – student of the 1-Tashkent State Medical Institute
• 2000-2003rd. – Master of the Department of “Obstetrics and Gynecology” 1-Tashkent State Medical Institute
Since 2003 to present. -Assistant of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology №2
• Scientific activity: In 2011, the theme of the candidate’s work was approved: “The effect of embolization of uterine arteries on the functional state of the liver in women with uterine myoma” The main practical area:
• Conducting obstetric and gynecological patients Main scientific direction:
• Study of liver function in women with uterine myoma after uterine artery embolization
Publications over the past 5 years:
Articles and theses:
• Sadullaeva UA, Chorieva GZ “Status of hormonal status in women with uterine myoma and endometrial cancer”, XIIInternational Congress on Reproductive Medicine. Moscow 2018. 16-19 January.str.191-192
• Sadullaeva U.A. “Homiladorlorlargakahvanvingzarari” Tashhys gazetashi. 2018oil, 2 January 11 bet.
• Disturbance of the hormonal background in uterine myoma and its effect on carbohydrate metabolism. / Journal of Dermatology and Venereology. 2014g. Tashkent, S. 62-64 / Shodieva Kh.T. Saudullaeva UA, Komilzhanova DK
Teaching clinical skills in emergency medical care to students of higher medical and non-medical educational institutions / Prospects for the development of higher education. Collection №4. – Tashkent: 2016. С137 NationalErasmus + OfficeinUzbekistan / Kayumova DT, Shodieva HT, Yuldasheva D.Yu. , Sadullaeva U.A.
Achievement of competence as the main goal of training, in subjects in the field of health. / “MIDDEN-modernization of training courses in public health in universities” Kazakhstan 2017. P.135. / Kh.T. Shodieva, D.Yu. Yuldasheva, D.T. Kayumova, U.A. Sadullaeva.
Modern methods of treatment of pelvic inflammatory diseases in women of reproductive age / Journal of Dermatovenereology and Reproductive Health. № 6 -2. 2017 / Shodieva Kh.T., Sadullaeva UA, Parvezi N.I.
Application of the electronic training manual for emergency care / Collection of materials of the XII Training and Methodological Conference TMA 2018. pp. 91-92 / Х.Т. Shodieva, D.T. Kayumova, D.Yu. Yuldasheva, U.A. Sagdullaeva
Rh and ABO conflicts. Early toxicosis of pregnant women. Tactics of the doctor. 2017y. Tashkent.